CALL 07813 612955
Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.sandraowen.com.
Sandra Owen Creative is a Sole Trader business in England, UK, and is committed to safeguarding your privacy and personal data.
Full name of business: Sandra Owen Creative
Data Controller: Sandra Owen
1. What information do I collect?
Personal data means any information capable of identifying an individual.
Some Personal Data is required in order to maintain a legitimate GDPR compliant business relationship with you.
This requires me to collect the following Personal Data as appropriate or necessary:
- First Name
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Postal Address (if necessary)
- Skype ID Address (if necessary)
Signed contractual and/or permission agreements relating to the following services offered by Sandra Owen Creative.
- Creative Courses Online
- Creative Workshops or Retreats in Person
- Instrumental Lessons Online or in Person
- Grief Recovery Method Programmes
- Marketing new courses, workshops or special promotional offers
2. Sensitive Data
No written or electronic data other than that required for legitimate business purposes is collated or stored by Sandra Owen Creative.
Any personal information verbally provided by you for the purposes of your emotional wellbeing during creative courses, workshops or grief recovery method programs is treated with the strictest confidence and not stored electronically or on paper.
3. How I collect your Personal Data?
- You provide your name, telephone, email and postal address as required to enable me to advise you regarding workshop/course/lesson/programme dates
- You may provide your Full Name and email via my website for a specific email response from me.
- If you choose to purchase any product, workshop, lesson or program from Sandra Owen Creative, your First name, Surname, telephone number, email, and address only if necessary, will be added to my accounting software for legitimate invoicing.
- Your postal address will be added to my accounting software for accounting and security purposes for any instrumental loan
- Your First Name, Surname and email are saved on a password- protected computer, in a private, locked building.
Purposes for processing your Personal Data
- You provide only the personal data necessary for Sandra Owen Creative to communicate with you for legitimate business purposes. These may include:
- Live Self Development Programs/Workshop information
- Online course information Marketing/New course information
- Instrumental Lesson information
- Billing/invoicing for business accounting purposes
How is your Personal Data protected?
- All paper documents required for business purposes are held in a locked drawer in a private office within a locked building
- All electronic data is stored on password- protected software or hosting platform, on a password- protected computer, in a private office within a locked building
Privacy and Protection of Children
- Before undertaking private instrumental tuition with a person under the age of 18 years, parental consent and proof of ID may be requested. Contractual teaching agreements are made with the parent or guardian only.
- No Personal Data regarding any person under the age of 18 years will be held or stored.
- No Personal Data regarding any person under the age of 18 years will be shared with any third party.
- All invoicing and communication will be conducted with the parent or guardian of the young person only.
- Sandra Owen holds a valid DBS Certificate with Telford and Wrekin Council and Shropshire Council. You may request visual proof at any time.
How will Sandra Owen Creative communicate with you?
- I will communicate with you via email, text, telephone, Messenger or paper letter as appropriate and preferable to you, to provide you with the information necessary to book, attend and/or communicate with me regarding creative courses/workshops, instrumental lessons or the Grief Recovery programmes.
- I may communicate with you, with your permission, via Skype or Zoom as necessary.
Disclosure of your Personal Data
- I share your personal data appropriately with the following trusted third parties for legal and legitimate business purposes only:
- HMRC: For business accounts
- My Accountant
- Accounting software for legal bookkeeping purposes.
Third parties that may have access to your personal data
- Mailchimp – automated email hosting platform
- Online course hosting platforms: Wordpress/Memberpress Course Plugin
- Paypal – online payment processing platform
- Stripe – online payment processing platform
- Bank – online payment transfers
- Wordpress website hosting company
- Sandra Owen Creative has no access to your credit or debit card numbers, Paypal, bank details or pin numbers for payment purposes.
- Please check Paypal, Stripe and your Bank for their individual Privacy Policies regarding the safety of your personal payment data when paying online.
- All reasonable care is taken to ensure third parties used are GDPR compliant. Sandra Owen is not responsible for data held by any third party software hosting.
- Please check individual websites for their GDPR compliant Privacy Policies.
Lawful basis for processing your Personal Data
- The legitimate interest of ensuring smooth customer service and communication as requested by you.
- Legally required HMRC obligations and record keeping.
You have the right to:
- Request a copy of any Personal Data held by Sandra Owen Creative and expect a response to that request within 7 working
- Request correction of your Personal Data
- Request erasure of your Personal Data
- Request restriction of processing your Personal Data provided it does not inhibit the legal and legitimate obligations of business
- Withdraw and/or Unsubscribe from further contact from Sandra Owen Creative at any
There is no fee for reasonable requests for access to your Personal Data held by Sandra Owen Creative.
Clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive requests may incur a reasonable fee, for which notice will be given.
If you change your contact details please inform me so I may update your information accordingly for legitimate GDPR compliancy, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity via Google Analytics. This information is not personal data and does not identify you individually.
Business email address: email@example.com
Business Telephone: 07813 612955
Postal Address: This is a private home address. Please email me if you require this information stating clearly the reason for your request. Thank you.